Feeling Joy Again is the raw and powerful story of how Lynnette survived the heartbreak of her husband’s tragic illness and death, pulled herself out of the pit of despair with the help of loved ones and a belief in God, and ultimately came to believe that her life was worth living. Now she shares her story to give hope to others seeking to end their mental nightmares and transform their lives into wellsprings of joy.
Readers will learn practical tools and methods for:
- Accepting while still embracing losses and moving forward
- Overcoming grief while still loving those who have passed
- Recognizing shame’s hold over them and letting it go
- Helping family members, especially children, cope with difficult situations
- Rekindling a faith and trust in God
- Discovering how to love yourself again
- Moving forward with joy and expectation for good
There is hope. You really can come to a place where you are Feeling Joy Again. That journey can begin today.Click Here to Preview the Book!
Order at least 10 copies to qualify for free shipping anywhere in the US!